Comment on page
- 1.Accessibility - nonexperts have an easier time learning and will become experts more quickly (they can then improve the eVOLVER).
- 2.Complexity - eVOLVER is a complex system and even experts may not have a complete grasp of all its parts.
- 3.Knowledge loss - when the designers of an undocumented part are no longer available, any troubleshooting or modification requires rediscovery of how that part works. (Even the designer of a part may forget how it works after some time).
- 1.When creating a new feature in the base eVOLVER
- 2.No page about the topic exists and it could prove useful
- 3.Current documentation is out-of-date or insufficient
Documentation about optional extensions (optogenetics, biosensing) to the eVOLVER should be collected and added to the Wiki after publication.